So your getting your hair done! Here are some things to know!
If it’s your first time coming to the salon see the parking map for short stay and long term parking.
Preparing for your appointment
Make sure you have filled out our lbh client form prior to coming to your appointment—this should have been sent via email.
Hair washing prior to your appointment
If you are having semi or permanent colour your hair must be washed within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. If you come to your appointment without washing your hair in this time frame, coverage and vibrancy of the colour can be affected. For blondes, 72 hours, as this ensures a clean lift in a timely manner. lbh is not liable for a lack of colour coverage or appropriate lifting if your hair has not been washed within the appropriate time frame before your appointment.
For all major services (lightening services) please allow 4–5 hrs for your appointment.
For minor colour services (global colours, regrowth colours) allow 2–3 hrs.
Haircuts will take around 45min–1hr.
At lbh we have an extensive list of beverages. We offer sparkling/still water, all things coffee and tea and have an extensive rotating alcohol list.
We have wifi for all lbh clients to jump on, so feel free to bring along your laptop if you need to do some work. We colour at the colour table and have spare bench seating around the salon so you can work on your laptop while your colour is processing. We also have iPads for clients to use which have an extensive range of magazines to choose from. We also ask you have your phone on silent so everyone can have a relaxing experience.
As you will be here for a while feel free to deliver food to the salon. For the delivery notes we recommend putting the following details in.
lbh salon (hair salon)
Shop 4/45 Honeysett view Kingston ACT 2604
Commercial Shop 4 ‘Sapphire Building’
Special Delivery Notes
- Select ‘Meet at door’
- Park in loading zone at the back of the building. Enter through Gold Concierge hallway and then entrance is on the waterfront.
One more thing before you go!
We do not allow extras in the salon. If a child must attend your appointment please ensure you let us know prior to your appointment. Of course though new borns in prams are more then welcome.
- Please be aware if you do need to bring someone with you that you are fully responsible for them on the following:
- Injury- lbh will not be liable for any injury so please ensure your child has your full supervision.
- Noise Level- please keep noise levels to a minimum so that everyone can relax and enjoy their time here. If you bring devices to stream content on please ensure you have headphones with you.
- Seating- clients who are having services done will have priority seating over any child or visitor.
We can’t wait to look after you and bring you good hair and chill vibes!